Start and finish in the Race Village this totally unique twilight crit runs through Girona’s old town at dusk including the now infamous timed uphill section on cobbles!
A unique experience to ride on the medieval streets in the Old Town.
How does it work?
- The start and finish are at the Race Village
- Two classifications for male and female: Fastest Lap and Fastest Average.
- You can do as many laps as you want in the lapse of 1 hour but only the average of your best 5 laps will count for the classification.
- We are NOT allowed to race in the Old Town due to security reasons so you are only allowed to go fast in the timed section
- The use of bike lights is mandatory
- The use or aero-bars is prohibited
How to get there…?