Get fully immersed in the Girona cycling world for a whole week and get to race and socialise with cyclists from all over the world…
We want our guests to have the best that Girona has to offer so we planned the Girona Cycling Festival program meticulously from the start to the end including the Omnium where you can win amazing prizes such as a 3.500€ bike.
You will get full entry to our 3 unique cycling events to race and test yourself. Starting with the Els Àngels Hill Climb, the crazy Nocturn in the heart of the old city, racing on the cobbles right in front the famous Cathedral and finishing with The Girona Gran Fondo and the Rocacorba challenge. Relax after all the riding and enjoy an included 30 min sports massage.
The week is just as much or even more all for the social aspect of cycling and less so on the serious-competitive side. The constant activity throughout the week certainly creates a pretty special atmosphere for Festival goers and over the years the Festival has drawn travellers and cyclists from across the globe.
The Festival meals as the Gala meal and the Pasta Party are included as well as the daily free group rides, The Gran Fondo jersey and the Goodie Bag.
Our Race Village is in a stunning location with amazing views in the Old City. There, tasty food and drinks will be provided by The Rocacorba Food truck and delicious coffee from the Robert Gesink’s famous Broomwagon. You will also be able to visit our cycling Boutique stand with special offers for the festival, attend the pre-Fondo concert and more.
- Entries to all cycling events:
– Els Àngels Hill Climb 11th of June
– The Nocturn Barri Vell 13th of June
– Girona Gran Fondo with Rocacorba Challenge 15th of June
- The Omnium
- Tickets to:
– Pasta Party,
– Catalan Meal
– Pre event party
– Free beer post Gran Fondo
- Access to: post event party + BBQ
- Sports massage
- Entry bag with goodies
- Official Girona Gran Fondo Jersey
- Finisher’s medal post Girona Gran Fondo
- Daily group rides
- 1 day individual accident insurance (all race events covered)
- Feed-Zone with food and drinks
- Good times!
- Limited availability!* You may register for more than one person. Once registered, we will email you for required rider entry information.